Before you reset your BlueAnt device, it is important to first remove the pairing information from your phone and refresh your phone's memory:
- Go to the Bluetooth menu on your phone.
- Delete any pairing information associated with your BlueAnt device.
- Now switch your phone off, wait for a few seconds, and then switch it back on again.
You are now ready to reset your BlueAnt device:
- With the Q1 switched on, but not on a call, click the BlueAnt button.
- Wait for the Q1 to ask you to Say A Command.
- Say Settings Menu.
- The Q1 will read out a list of options available on the settings menu. When the Q1 finishes reading out the options, say Reset the Q1.
- The headset will ask you to confirm that you want to reset it: say Yes and the headset will reset and go back into pairing mode.
You will now need to pair your phone with your Q1.